Dr. Roediger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1250 Forest Ave
Portland, ME 04103Phone+1 207-797-5753Fax+1 207-797-9571
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2005 - 2009
- University of California (San Francisco)Internship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2004 - 2005
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - Present
- ME State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 272 citationsSinus Microbiome Diversity Depletion and Corynebacterium tuberculostearicum Enrichment Mediates RhinosinusitisNicole A. Abreu, Nabeetha A. Nagalingam, Yuanlin Song, Frederick C. Roediger, Steven D. Pletcher, Andrew N. Goldberg, Susan V. Lynch> ;Science Translational Medicine. 2012 Sep 12
- 8 citationsNucleic acid extraction efficiency and bacterial recovery from maxillary sinus mucosal samples obtained by brushing or biopsy.Frederick C. Roediger, Nicole A. Slusher, Silke Allgaier, Michael J. Cox, Steven D. Pletcher, Andrew N. Goldberg, Susan V. Lynch> ;American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy. 2010 Jul 1
- 57 citationsAdult subglottic stenosis: management with laser incisions and mitomycin-C.Frederick C. Roediger, Lisa A. Orloff, Mark S. Courey> ;The Laryngoscope. 2008 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: