Are you Dr. Roll?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Potrero Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94110Phone+1 415-206-8827Fax+1 415-206-4003
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Roll, MD is a board certified internist in San Francisco, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Johns Hopkins University/Bayview Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1972
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAcquired A amyloidosis from injection drug use presenting with atraumatic splenic rupture in a hospitalized patient: a case reportGarrett R. Roll, Andrew Y. Lee, Kayvan Royaie, Brendan C. Visser, Douglas K. Hanks, M. Margaret Knudson, Frederick J Roll> ;Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2011 Jan 24
- 207 citationsSerial studies of hepatitis-associated antigen and antibody in patients receiving antitumor chemotherapy for myeloproliferative and lymphoproliferative disorders.Jack R. Wands, Catherine M. Chura, Frederick J. Roll, Willis C. Maddrey> ;Gastroenterology. 1975 Jan 1
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterSan Francisco, California