Are you Dr. Shedd?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13441 W Wildflower Dr
Columbus, IN 47201
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frederick Shedd, MD is a general surgeon in Columbus, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Columbus Regional Hospital and Ascension St. Vincent Jennings.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1991
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1991 - 2019
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 71 citationsInguinal hernia in children: Factors affecting recurrence in 62 casesJay L. Grosfeld, Kathryn Minnick, Frederick G. Shedd, Karen W. West, Frederick J. Rescorla, Dennis W. Vane> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 1991 Mar 1
- 14 citationsAn analysis of pediatric trauma deaths in Indiana.Dennis W. Vane, Frederick G. Shedd, Jay L. Grosfeld, Randall J. Franiak, Jeffery C. Ulrich, Karen W. West, Frederick J. Rescorla> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 1990 Sep 1
- 12 citationsComparison of growth, neovascularization, and enzymatic function of fetal intestinal grafts in the omentum and renal capsule.Karen Tisinai, Frederick G. Shedd, Robert A. Harris, Joseph L. Unthank, Jeffrey A. Grosfeld, Khalil Abu-Dalu, Jay L. Grosfeld> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 1990 Aug 1