Dr. Fridman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6740 Fourth Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11220
- Is this information wrong?
- “Dr. Fridman is an active member of American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. She is a board certified physician. She attended Ben-Gurion University Medical School in Israel and completed her residency at New York Methodist Hospital in Park Slope. She advocates organic care of young & healthy women and a team approach when dealing with high risk pregnancies. She is trained in minimally invasive surgery, in management of pelvic pain, cervical dysplasia, menstrual irregularities, menopausal symptoms, family planning and common causes of urinary dysfunction and infertility. Dr. Fridman provides patients with holistic, personal and high quality care.”
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2010 - 2014
- Ben Gurion University of the NegevClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2025
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Teaching Award for excellence and dedication to medical student education
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: