Dr. Shahin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office320 W Bass St
Kissimmee, FL 34741Phone+1 407-846-3166Fax+1 407-846-9115
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1996
- University of Aleppo Faculty of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRenal cell carcinoma with isolated breast metastasis.Sarah M Dhannoon, Ali A Alsaad, Abdo Asmar, Fuad H Shahin> ;BMJ Case Reports. 2017 Jun 15
- Orlando Health St. CloudSaint Cloud, Florida
- Osceola Regional Medical CenterKissimmee, Florida
- AdventHealth OrlandoOrlando, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: