Dr. Chuang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19950 Rinaldi Street, Suite 301
Porter Ranch, CA 91326Phone(818) 271-2500Fax(818) 271-2501
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harbor - UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 2012 - 2015
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 2008
- UCSDBS, Biochemistry and Cell Biology, 1999 - 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsClinical presentations and molecular studies of invasive renal epithelioid angiomyolipoma.Cheng-Keng Chuang, Hsin Chia Angela Lin, Han-Yu Tasi, Kun-Han Lee, Yuting Kao, Fukai Leo Chuang, Ying-Hsu Chang, Po-Hung Lin, Chung-Yi Liu, See-Tong Pang> ;International Urology and Nephrology. 2017 May 25
- 13 citationsDocumentation and discussion of preferences for care among patients with advanced cancer.Sangeeta C. Ahluwalia, Fukai L. Chuang, Anna Liza M. Antonio, Jennifer Malin, Karl A. Lorenz, Anne M. Walling> ;Journal of Oncology Practice. 2011 Nov 1
- Chinese (Mandarin), Taiwanese
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: