Dr. Wong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office406 Lippincott Dr
Marlton, NJ 08053Phone(856) 435-9100Fax(856) 850-1045
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2001 - 2005
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2000 - 2001
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- NJ State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Endoscopic visualization facilitates adenoidectomy.Schaffer, S.R., Wong, G.H.> ;Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007 Mar
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: