Dr. Bartos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3555 Cesar Chavez
San Francisco, CA 94110Phone+1 510-437-8500Fax+1 415-369-1240
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Alameda Health System-Highland HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Semmelweis UniversityClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2015 - Present
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 60 citationsDiabetes Mellitus Increases Risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Patients: A Systematic Review.Harleen K. Dyal, Maria Aguilar, Gabriella Bartos, Edward W. Holt, Taft Bhuket, Benny Liu, Ramsey Cheung, Robert J. Wong> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2016 Feb 1
- California Pacific Medical Center-St. Luke's CampusSan Francisco, California
- California Pacific Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: