Dr. Coulon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9801 Frontier Ave SE
Snoqualmie, WA 98065Phone+1 425-831-2300Fax+1 425-831-2327
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Emergency Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- NM State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- LA State Medical License 1981 - 1983
Publications & Presentations
- [The incidence of acquired syphilis over the last forty years].Huriez, C., Coulon, G., Bouyer, M.> ;Bull Acad Natl Med. 1979 May
- [Sexually transmitted diseases (S.T.D.)].Coulon, G.> ;Bull Acad Natl Med. 1979 Jun 01
- [Subclinical glomerulonephritis with dense deposits in the course of partial lipodystrophy (author''s transl)].Coulon, G., Saint-Hillier, Y., Hory, B., Colomb, H., Carbillet, J. P., Pageaut, G., Pérol, C.> ;Nephrologie. 1981
- Join now to see all
- Meetings Watch — Oct. 30October 29th, 2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: