Dr. Sandler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office62 E 88th St
New York, NY 10128Phone+1 212-860-0300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2016 - 2020
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsMultigene panels in Ashkenazi Jewish patients yield high rates of actionable mutations in multiple non-BRCA cancer-associated genes.Melissa K. Frey, Gabriella Sandler, Rachel Sobolev, Sarah H. Kim, Rachelle Lorenz Chambers, Rebecca Yee Bassett, Jessica Martineau, Katherine J. Sapra, Leslie R. Boyd,...> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2017 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: