Dr. Verma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Nicolls Rd
Stony Brook, NY 11794Phone+1 631-444-7411
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2020
- Columbia University School of Public HealthMPH, Biostatistics , 2013 - 2015
- Barnard College, Columbia University BA, Biochemistry , 2005 - 2008
Publications & Presentations
- Determining the clinical significance of computer interpreted electrocardiography conclusions.Daniel J Kersten, Kyla D'Angelo, Juana Vargas, Gagan Verma, Uzma Malik, Schlomo Shavolian, Roman Zeltser, Ofek Hai, Amgad N. Makaryus> ;American journal of cardiovascular disease. 2021 Jan 1
- 62 citationsKidney Injury and Repair Biomarkers in Marathon RunnersSherry G. Mansour, Gagan Verma, Rachel W. Pata, Thomas Martin, Mark A. Perazella, Chirag R. Parikh> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2017 Aug 1
- The Punishment of Watching a Loved One DieFebruary 2022
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: