Are you Dr. Nadiga?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office405 E Pinecrest Dr Unit A
Marshall, TX 75670Phone+1 903-938-8581Fax+1 903-938-9409
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gana Nadiga, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Marshall, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina. She is affiliated with CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center-Marshall.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Ophthalmology, 1999 - 2002
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- SC State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsEfficacy of nonfetal human RPE for photoreceptor rescue: a study in dystrophic RCS rats.Bienvenido V. Castillo, Manuel del Cerro, Rodger M. White, Christopher Cox, Jeffrey D. Wyatt, Gana Nadiga, Coca del Cerro> ;Experimental Neurology. 1997 Jul 1
- CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center-MarshallMarshall, Texas