Are you Dr. Murali?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5401 Old York Road Klein 300
Philadelphia, PA 19141Phone(215) 456-6950
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ganesan Murali, MD is a pulmonologist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley Hospital, and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Schuylkill.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1999 - 2001
- Graduate Hospital PhiladelphiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Madras Medical CollegeClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsFish oil and indomethacin in combination potently reduce dyslipidemia and hepatic steatosis in LDLR(-/-) mice.Ganesan Murali, Ginger L. Milne, Corey D. Webb, Ann B. Stewart, Ryan P. McMillan, Brandon C. Lyle, Matthew W. Hulver, Viswanathan Saraswathi> ;Journal of Lipid Research. 2012 Oct 1
- 4 citationsEffect of Obstructive Sleep Apnea on Mitral Valve TentingGregg S. Pressman, Vincent M. Figueredo, Abel Romero-Corral, Ganesan Murali, Morris N. Kotler> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2012 Apr 1
- Role of Glutathione monoester on age-related neurochemical alterations in rat brain.Ganesan Murali, Sugumar Dhivya, Periannan Rasappan> ;International Journal of Developmental Neuroscience. 2009 Nov 1
- Join now to see all