Are you Dr. Zhang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3900 Park Nicollet Blvd
Saint Louis Park, MN 55416Phone(952) 993-3180
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gang Zhang, MD is a board certified urologist in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, University of Minnesota, and Mercy Hospital - Unity Campus.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Urology, 1983 - 1988
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 1986 - 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsFluorescently-tagged anti-ganglioside antibody selectively identifies peripheral nerve in living animalsCynthia A. Massaad, Gang Zhang, Laila Pillai, Ali Azhdarinia, Weiqiang Liu, Kazim A. Sheikh> ;Scientific Reports. 2015 Oct 30
- 20 citationsFcγ receptor-mediated inflammation inhibits axon regenerationGang Zhang, Nataliia Bogdanova, Tong Gao, Julia J. Song, Mark S. Cragg, Martin J. Glennie, Kazim A. Sheikh> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Feb 11
- 4 citationsAxonal degeneration in dorsal columns of spinal cord does not induce recruitment of hematogenous macrophages.Gang Zhang, Paul N. Hoffman, Kazim A. Sheikh> ;Experimental Neurology. 2014 Feb 1
- Join now to see all