Are you Dr. Kelly?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 83 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office410 W 10th Ave
N411 Doan Hall
Columbus, OH 43210Phone+1 614-293-8487Fax+1 614-293-8153
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Garrett Kelly, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Columbus, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute, and Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1996 - 1999
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of ClevelandResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993 - 1996
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsHybrid total hip arthroplasty: a 7- to 11-year followup.Victor M. Goldberg, James T. Ninomiya, Garrett Kelly, Matthew J. Kraay> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1996 Dec 1
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research InstituteColumbus, Ohio
- Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical CenterChillicothe, Ohio
- Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDayton, Ohio