Dr. Rossi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Cooper Plz
Camden, NJ 08103Phone(856) 342-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Garrett Rossi is a General Adult Psychiatrist. He completed his psychiatry residency training at Cooper University Hospital. He is active on multiple projects including advocacy, clinical research, Collaborative care, and psychiatric education. Dr. Rossi teaches, publishes, and works with both medically trained and lay communities on various topics in mental health and lifestyle medicine. His writing has been published/presented in Current Psychiatry, The Carlat Report, The White Coat investor, peer reviewed journals, national conferences and KevinMD.com. Recently he began working on his own project Shrinks in Sneakers a YouTube channel dedicated to all things psychiatry. His areas of interest include addiction medicine, lifestyle medicine, autism spectrum disorder, paraphilic disorders, depression, CBT, and anxiety disorders.
Education & Training
- Cooper University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 2017 - 2021
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Venom composition of the endoparasitoid wasp Cotesia flavipes (Hymenoptera: Braconidae) and functional characterization of a major venom peptide.Ciro Pedro Guidotti Pinto, Andrew A. Walker, Samuel D. Robinson, Yanni K.-Y. Chin, Glenn F. King, Guilherme Duarte Rossi> ;Toxicon. 2021 Sep 18
- Social Media Applications: A Potential Avenue for Broadcasting Suicide Attempts and Self-Injurious BehaviorGarrett Rossi, MD, Cureus
- Film and Television Continue to Depict Psychiatrists as Heartless SwindlersOctober 2020
- Marijuana Legalization: An Unpopular ViewJanuary 27th, 2021
- A Record Number of Guns Were Sold in 2020: Should We Be Concerned?December 23rd, 2020
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center-Mainland CampusPomona, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: