Are you Dr. Alweiss?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 99 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25 Rockwood Pl
Englewood, NJ 07631Phone(201) 894-5805Fax(201) 894-1956
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Alweiss, MD is a board certified neurologist in Englewood, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and New York. He is affiliated with Englewood Health, The Mount Sinai Hospital, and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Neurology, 1989 - 1992
- Boston VA Healthcare System (Brockton-West Roxbury)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inside Jersey Magazine Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2010-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2007-2014
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2013
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTransesophageal echocardiography: diagnostic and clinical applications in the evaluation of the stroke patient.Deborah R. Horowitz, Stanley Tuhrim, Jesse Weinberger, Jacqui Budd, Gary S. Alweiss, Martin E. Goldman> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 1997 Jul 1
- Lewy Body Dementia Often Mistaken for Parkinson's, Say Local DoctorsNovember 7th, 2015