Are you Dr. Barnes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 Westside Dr NW
Cleveland, TN 37312Phone(423) 339-4100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Barnes, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Cleveland, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1987 - 2012
- American Board of Radiology Radiologic Physics
Publications & Presentations
- Radiological Quantities and Units: A Source of Confusion.Gary T. Barnes> ;Radiation Research. 2020 Jun 1
- SU-E-I-53: Optimal KVp for Image Quality and Noise in Iodine Contrast in Head CTA.L Johnson, M. V. Yester, Gary T. Barnes> ;Medical Physics. 2012 Jun 1
- 3 citationsHigh-ratio grid considerations in mobile chest radiography.Alexander W. Scott, David M. Gauntt, M. V. Yester, Gary T. Barnes> ;Medical Physics. 2012 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Erlanger Medical CenterChattanooga, Tennessee