Are you Dr. Belen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Madison St
Denver, CO 80206Phone(303) 398-7320
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Belen, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Ohio. He is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusResidency, Ophthalmology, 1998 - 2001
- California Pacific Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsMaternal‐Fetal Histocompatibility in Intrauterine Growth Retarded and Normal Weight BabiesMarion S. Verp, Mark Sibul, Chris Billstrand, Gary Belen, Michael Hsu, Carole Ober> ;American Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 1993 May 1
- Porter Adventist HospitalDenver, Colorado