Dr. Bernstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Nesconset Highway
East Setauket, NY 11733Phone(631) 751-8700Fax(631) 751-5971
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1984 - 1986
- Stony Brook MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: