Dr. Blum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2320 Bath St
Santa Barbara, CA 93105Phone(805) 682-7744Fax(805) 682-3321
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Blum is a radiologist in Santa Barbara, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, St. John's Regional Medical Center, Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital, and Community Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and has been in practice 32 years. He specializes in abdominal imaging, bone imaging/musculoskeletal, and breast imaging and is experienced in magnetic resonance imaging.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Special Imaging, 1993 - 1994
- Santa Barbara Cottage HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1989 - 1993
- California Pacific Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsAre Both Color-Flow Duplex Scanning and Cerebral Arteriography Required Prior to Carotid Endarterectomy?James E. McKittrick, Paul Cisek, Kathleen W. Pojunas, Gary M. Blum, Peg Ortgiesen, Richard A. Lim> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 1993 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: