Dr. Calhoun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2505 US Highway 431
Boaz, AL 35957Phone(256) 593-8310Fax(256) 840-3647
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Calhoun is a family physician in Boaz, AL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Marshall Medical Center South, Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Marshall Medical Center North. He received his medical degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine and has been in practice 28 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist and emergency medicine and is experienced in myocardial infarction, diabetic neuropathy, skin cancer, sports medicine, and diabetes mellitus.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama-TuscaloosaResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: