Dr. Carter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 Clay Edwards Dr
North Kansas City, MO 64116Phone(816) 346-7220Fax(816) 346-7242
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1989 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Twenty years in the hole.Gary L. Carter> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2007 Dec 1
- 22 citationsThe evolution of air transport systems: a pictorial reviewGary L Carter, Robert H Couch, Daniel J. O'Brien> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1988 Nov 1
- 121 citationsEmergency department violence in United States teaching hospitalsFrank W Lavoie, Gary L Carter, Daniel F. Danzl, Robert L Berg> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1988 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Easing Aches and Pains by the Editors of the Prevention Total Health SystemJune 29th, 2020
- North Kansas City HospitalKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: