Dr. Chizever is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Rhinelander, WI 54501Phone(000) 000-0000
- Is this information wrong?
- General Surgeon, past public health and disaster response experience. Now working on digital contact tracing.
Also volunteer coordinator with National Scientist Volunteer Database (NSVD)
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1993 - 1998
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2012 - 2017
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2015
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2016
- WY State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- Volunteer Chief Medical Officer - Medical & Disaster Management Liaison, Zerobase.IORapid outbreak containment through digital device contact tracing and notification. Anonymity-preserving, HIPAA- and GDPR-compliant, open-sourced tracing platform. Centralized architecture allows community epidemiologic monitoring and response.2020 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: