Are you Dr. Guzzardo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3193 SE Dixie Hwy
Stuart, FL 34997Phone(772) 247-7856Fax(772) 247-7854
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Guzzardo, MD is a gastroenterologist in Stuart, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Martin North Hospital.
Education & Training
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1986 - 1989
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1985
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1984
- Jagiellonian University Medical CollegeClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 1988
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsRecurrent acute pancreatitis caused by ampullary villous adenoma.Gary Guzzardo, Martin S. Kleinman, Jared H. Krackov, Seymour I. Schwartz> ;Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 1990 Apr 1
- Cleveland Clinic Martin North HospitalStuart, Florida