Dr. Jerkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2501 21st Ave S,
Nashville, TN 37212Phone+1 615-859-3937
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Ophthalmology, 1979 - 1981
- Methodist Hospitals of Memphis-CentralResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1978
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA Randomized Phase 2 Trial Comparing Omidenepag Isopropyl 0.002% Once and Twice Daily in Subjects With Primary Open-angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension (SPECTRUM-6).Kenneth Olander, Michelle Sato, Marc A Abrams, Gary Jerkins, Fenghe Lu, Phillip Dinh, Noriko Odani-Kawabata, Almira Chabi, Naveed K Shams> ;Journal of Glaucoma. 2021 Jun 1
- 6 citationsA Comparison of Efficacy and Safety of Two Lipid-Based Lubricant Eye Drops for the Management of Evaporative Dry Eye DiseaseGary Jerkins, Jack V. Greiner, Louis Tong, Jacqueline Tan, Joseph Tauber, Ali A. Mearza, Sruthi Srinivasan> ;Clinical Ophthalmology. 2020 Jun 18
- Clinical Outcomes of Fixed Versus as-Needed Use of Artificial Tears in Dry Eye Disease: A 6-Week, Observer-Masked Phase 4 Clinical TrialGary Jerkins, Penny Asbell> ;Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science.
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: