Are you Dr. Kearl?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office444 Hospital Way Suite 801
Pocatello Va Outpatiend Clinic
Pocatello, ID 83201Phone(208) 232-6214Fax(859) 260-1083
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Kearl, MD is a board certified family physician in Pocatello, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Utah, and Kentucky.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- ID State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 1999
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 73 citationsInfluence of income, hours worked, and loan repayment on medical students' decision to pursue a primary care career.Michael P. Rosenthal, James J. Diamond, Howard K. Rabinowitz, Laurence C. Bauer, Robert L. Jones, Gary W. Kearl, Robert B. Kelly, Kent J. Sheets, Arnold Jaffe, A. Patr...> ;JAMA. 1994 Mar 23
- 28 citationsPhysicians' productivity and teaching responsibilitiesGary W. Kearl, Arch G. Mainous> ;Academic Medicine. 1993 Feb 1
- Medical students' confidence and the characteristics of their clinical experiences in a primary care clerkship.Harrell, P. L., Kearl, G. W., Reed, E. L., Grigsby, D. G., Caudill, T. S.> ;Acad Med. 1993 Jul
- Join now to see all