Dr. Mikula is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Michigan St Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone(616) 391-1680
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Edward W Sparrow HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1996 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- [Hospital infections in surgical wards].Ciencia?a, A., Madry, R., Barucha, P., Balawender, R., Skarzy?ska, J., Sroga, J., Dobosz, J., Mikula, G., Wojewoda, T.> ;Przegl Epidemiol. 2000
- Imaging with extended focal depth by means of lenses with radial and angular modulation.Mikula, G., Jaroszewicz, Z., Kolodziejczyk, A., Petelczyc, K., Sypek, M.> ;Opt Express. 2007 Jul 23
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: