Are you Dr. Morris?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7195 Advanced Way
Las Vegas, NV 89113Phone(702) 740-5327Fax(702) 740-5328
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Morris, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Las Vegas, Nevada. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nevada, Hawaii, and New York. He is affiliated with Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, and MountainView Hospital.
Education & Training
- Sinai-Grace HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1994 - 1999
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- NV State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2009
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsEffect of external sequential compression devices on femoral venous blood flow.David C. Markel, Gary D Morris> ;Journal of the Southern Orthopaedic Association. 2002 Jan 1