Are you Dr. Winchester?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1511 Surgeons Dr
Tallahassee, FL 32308Phone(850) 878-6134
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Winchester, MD is a board certified family physician in Tallahassee, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Georgia. He is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare.
Education & Training
- Tallahassee Memorial HealthcareResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Tallahassee Memorial HealthcareResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1975
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1977 - 1999
- FL State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Top Doctors: Florida Castle Connolly, 2000
Publications & Presentations
- Use of microsphere technology for targeted delivery of rifampin to Mycobacterium tuberculosis-infected macrophages.Barrow, E. L., Winchester, G. A., Staas, J. K., Quenelle, D. C., Barrow, W. W.> ;Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1998 Oct
- Efficacy of microencapsulated rifampin in Mycobacterium tuberculosis-infected mice.Quenelle, D. C., Staas, J. K., Winchester, G. A., Barrow, E. L., Barrow, W. W.> ;Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1999 May
- Treatment of tuberculosis using a combination of sustained-release rifampin-loaded microspheres and oral dosing with isoniazid.Quenelle, D. C., Winchester, G. A., Staas, J. K., Barrow, E. L., Barrow, W. W.> ;Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2001 Jun
- Join now to see all
- Tallahassee Memorial HealthCareTallahassee, Florida