Are you Dr. Zaloga?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 N Senate Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-962-5820Fax+1 317-962-3916
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gary Zaloga, MD is a pulmonologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1983 - 1985
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FCCM) American College of Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsNarrative Review of n-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Supplementation upon Immune Functions, Resolution Molecules and Lipid PeroxidationGary P. Zaloga> ;Nutrients. 2021 Feb 18
- 19 citationsBiological and Clinical Aspects of an Olive Oil-Based Lipid Emulsion-A Review.Wei Cai, Phillip C. Calder, Maria F Cury-Boaventura, Elisabeth De Waele, Julie Roth Jakubowski, Gary P. Zaloga> ;Nutrients. 2018 Jun 15
- 5 citationsSubcutaneous Infusion of Fluids for Hydration or Nutrition: A Review.Riccardo Caccialanza, Thierry Constans, Paolo Cotogni, Gary P Zaloga, Alessandro Pontes-Arruda> ;JPEN. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. 2018 Feb 1
- Join now to see all