Dr. Radkar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1950 Glenn Mitchell Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23456Phone(757) 368-0437Fax(757) 368-0492
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- A.T. Still University, School of Osteopathic Medicine in ArizonaClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State License 2009 - 2022
- HI State License 1999 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Unusual presentation of pulmonary coccidioidomycosis in a traveler.Radkar, G., Hospenthal, D.> ;Hawaii Med J. 2000 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: