Dr. Rohatgi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1817 Gravois Rd
High Ridge, MO 63049Phone(636) 376-0079Fax(636) 677-8440
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolFellowship, Geriatric Psychiatry, 2006 - 2007
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2002
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 2008 - 2023
- CA State License 2007 - 2015
- NJ State License 2004 - 2009
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Geriatric Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsTreatment of carisoprodol dependence: a case report.Gautam Rohatgi, David J Rissmiller, Jack M. Gorman> ;Journal of Psychiatric Practice. 2005 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: