Dr. Kalahasty is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9782 Highway Nine O Three
Bracey, VA 23919Phone(434) 636-6903
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- Intermediate-term performance and safety of His-bundle pacing leads: A single-center experienceTodd L. Teigeler, Jeffrey Kolominsky, Chau Vo, Richard K. Shepard, Gautham Kalahasty, Jordana Kron, Jose F. Huizar, Karoly Kaszala, Alex Y. Tan, Jayanthi N. Koneru, Ke...> ;Heart Rhythm. 2021 May 1
- Outcomes of two versus three incision techniques: Results from the subcutaneous ICD post-approval study.Mikhael F. El-Chami, Raul Weiss, Martin C. Burke, Michael R. Gold, Jordan M. Prutkin, Gautham Kalahasty, Sharon Shen, Michael J. Mirro, Nathan Carter, Johan D. Aasbo> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2021 Jan 25
- Imaging-Based Localization of His Bundle Pacing Electrodes: Results From the Prospective IMAGE-HBP Study.Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman, Gopi Dandamudi, Faiz A. Subzposh, Richard K. Shepard, Gautham Kalahasty, Santosh K. Padala, John S. Strobel, Terry D. Bauch, Kenneth A. Ellenb...> ;JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- VCU Medical CenterRichmond, Virginia
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center-RichmondRichmond, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: