Dr. Koshkakaryan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office155 N Fresno St
Fresno, CA 93701Phone+1 559-499-6450
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)/FresnoResidency, Family Medicine, 2018 - 2021
- Touro College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 2019 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsGBM heterogeneity as a function of variable epidermal growth factor receptor variant III activity.Olle R. Lindberg, Andrew McKinney, Jane R. Engler, Gayane Koshkakaryan, Henry Gong, Aaron E. Robinson, Andrew J. Ewald, Emmanuelle Huillard, C. David James, Annette M....> ;Oncotarget. 2016 Oct 12
- 7 citationsMultilayered nanofibers from stacks of single-molecular thick nanosheets of hexakis(alkoxy)triphenylenesGayane Koshkakaryan, Peng Jiang, Virginia Altoe, Dennis Cao, Liana M. Klivansky, Yue Zhang, Sungwook Chung, Allard J. Katan, Florent Martin, Miquel Salmeron, Biwu Ma, ...> ;Chemical Communications. 2010 Nov 9
- 16 citationsDual Selectivity Expressed in [2 + 2 + 1] Dynamic Clipping of Unsymmetrical CatenanesGayane Koshkakaryan, Dennis Cao, Liana M. Klivansky, Simon J. Teat, Jasper L. Tran, Yi Liu> ;Organic Letters. 2010 Mar 3
- Join now to see all
- Kaiser Permanente Fresno Medical CenterFresno, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: