Dr. Moloney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1350 Locust Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219Phone(412) 232-5800Fax(412) 647-4486
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special SurgeryFellowship, Orthopaedic Trauma, 2015 - 2016
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Subcuticular Barbed Suture and Skin Glue Wound Closure Decreases Reoperation and Length of Stay in Geriatric Hip Fractures When Compared With Staples.Emily Zhao, Ivan S. Tarkin, Gele B. Moloney> ;Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Global research & reviews. 2021 Oct 4
- 4 citationsEffect of Intrawound Vancomycin Powder in Operatively Treated High-risk Tibia Fractures: A Randomized Clinical Trial.Robert V O'Toole, Manjari Joshi, Anthony R. Carlini, Clinton K. Murray, Lauren E. Allen, Yanjie Huang, Daniel O. Scharfstein, Nathan N O'Hara, Joshua L. Gary, Michael ...> ;JAMA Surgery. 2021 May 1
- Distal locking of short cephalomedullary nails decreases varus collapse in unstable intertrochanteric fractures - a biomechanical analysisRobert Tisherman, Margaret L. Hankins, Gele B. Moloney, Ivan S. Tarkin> ;Injury-international Journal of The Care of The Injured. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Ryan Shazier’s 50 Phenoms: Learning to Cope After a Devastating CrashSeptember 5th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: