Are you Dr. Evans?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office535 6th St
Pawnee, OK 74058Phone+1 918-762-3942Fax+1 918-762-4675
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gene Evans, MD is a board certified family physician in Pawnee, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Fairfax Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas (Wichita)/Via Christi Hospitals WichitaResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Fairfax Community HospitalFairfax, Oklahoma