Dr. Bowen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2801 North Decatur Rd
Decatur, GA 30033Phone(404) 299-9307Fax(404) 299-9309
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and joined Gynecology & Obstetrics of DeKalb in 2009. In addition to promoting women’s health, I enjoy taking care of my diverse patient population from the beginning of their reproductive lives through menopause. I have a special clinical interest in infertility, adolescent gynecology, managing menstrual disorders, contraception, and high-risk obstetrics.
Education & Training
- Pennsylvania Hospital (UPHS)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2000 - 2004
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Emory Decatur HospitalDecatur, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: