Are you Dr. Bacon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 Enterprise Parkway
Hampton, VA 23666Phone+1 757-825-2500Fax+1 757-825-2521
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Geoffrey Bacon, MD is an otolaryngologist in Hampton, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Sentara CarePlex Hospital.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education (Pittsburgh)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1988 - 1992
- UPMC Medical EducationInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1989 - 1992
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsMedial vs lateral wall pyriform sinus carcinoma: implications for management of regional lymphaticsJonas T. Johnson, Geoffrey W. Bacon, Eugene N. Myers, Robin L. Wagner> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 1994 Sep 1
- How Gruesome Ancient Diseases like Black Death Are Coming Back to Life ‘Thanks to Anti-Vaxxers & Corpse Dance Rituals’July 7th, 2020
- Sentara CarePlex HospitalHampton, Virginia