Dr. Haft is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1210 W 18th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57104Phone(605) 328-2663Fax(605) 328-3701
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Geoffrey Haft is an orthopedic surgeon in Sioux Falls, SD and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Sanford USD Medical Center and Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care System. He received his medical degree from Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. He specializes in orthopedic spine surgery and pediatric orthopedics and is experienced in pediatric sports medicine, hip and knee surgery, pediatric orthopaedics, spine surgery, and pediatric orthopaedic traumatology.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1999 - 2004
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- ND State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Progressive adult spinal deformity following placement of intrathecal opioid pump: a report of four cases.Jared W. Daniel, Geoffrey F Haft> ;The Iowa orthopaedic journal. 2014 Jan 1
- 5 citationsIs off-label use of BMP in pediatric spine surgery now a standard of care? Commentary on an article by Amit Jain, MD, et al.: "Factors associated with use of bone morp...Geoffrey F. Haft> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2013 Jul 17
- 4 citationsThe Sequential Recovery of Health Status After Tibial Plafond FracturesJ. Lawrence Marsh, Todd O. McKinley, Douglas R. Dirschl, Andrew Pick, Geoffrey F. Haft, Donald D. Anderson, Thomas G. Brown> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2010 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North AmericaMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: