Are you Dr. Harris?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4428 Via Juanita
Newbury Park, CA 91320Phone+1 805-262-2012
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Geoffrey Harris, MD is a dermatologist in Newbury Park, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Indiana, and Kentucky.
Education & Training
- Christ Hospital/University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Internship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- KY State Medical License 2002 - 2008
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2008
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsManaging musculoskeletal complaints with rehabilitation therapy: summary of the Philadelphia Panel evidence-based clinical practice guidelines on musculoskeletal rehab...Geoffrey R Harris, Jeffrey L Susman> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2002 Dec 1
- 56 citationsDesmoplastic (sclerotic) nevus: an underrecognized entity that resembles dermatofibroma and desmoplastic melanoma.Geoffrey R. Harris, Christopher R. Shea, Marcelo G. Horenstein, Jon A. Reed, James L. Burchette, Victor G. Prieto> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 1999 Jul 1