Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office425 Robinson Ave
Newburgh, NY 12550Phone+1 845-454-1399Fax+1 845-397-1333
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Geoffrey Lee, MD is a nephrologist in Newburgh, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, California, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus, Northern Dutchess Hospital, and Albany Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Nephrology, 2001 - 2003
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012