Dr. Adam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2115 N Kansas Ave
Hastings, NE 68901Phone(402) 463-4358Fax(402) 463-6894
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1972 - 1975
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1976 - 2021
- NE State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDiagnostic significance and sequelae of cone biopsy.David G. Holdt, Allan J. Jacobs, Joseph C. Scott, George M. Adam> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1982 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: