Are you Dr. Appenzeller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 Joel Dr
Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
Fort Campbell, KY 42223Phone(270) 798-8041
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Appenzeller, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Fort Campbell, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas, Texas, and South Carolina.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Medical University of South CarolinaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2003 - Present
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- SC State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsIdentifying and Managing Posttraumatic Stress DisorderChristopher H Warner, Carolynn M. Warner, George N. Appenzeller, Charles W. Hoge> ;American Family Physician. 2013 Dec 15
- 126 citationsImportance of anonymity to encourage honest reporting in mental health screening after combat deployment.Christopher H. Warner, George N. Appenzeller, Thomas A. Grieger, Slava M. Belenkiy, Jill Breitbach, Jessica R. Parker, Carolynn M. Warner, Charles W. Hoge> ;Archives of General Psychiatry. 2011 Oct 3
- 12 citationsEffectiveness of battlefield-ethics training during combat deployment: a programme assessment.Christopher H. Warner, George N. Appenzeller, Angela Mobbs, Jessica R. Parker, Carolynn M. Warner, Thomas A. Grieger, Charles W. Hoge> ;The Lancet. 2011 Sep 3
- Join now to see all