Dr. Babikian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office119 Gannett Dr
South Portland, ME 04106Phone+1 207-773-0040Fax+1 207-661-4630
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1988 - 1992
- University at BuffaloResidency, Surgery, 1981 - 1986
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 1992
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Does Deep Neuromuscular Blockade Improve Operating Conditions during Minimally Invasive Anterolateral Total Hip Replacements?: A Randomized Controlled Trial.Craig S. Curry, Kyle Steen, Wendy Y. Craig, Christopher W Cary, Janelle M. Richard, George Babikian> ;Cureus. 2020 Sep 9
- 5 citationsThe Cost and Outcome Effectiveness of Total Hip Replacement: Technique Choice and Volume–Output Effects MatterJonathan P. Goldstein, George Babikian, Adam J. Rana, Johanna A. Mackenzie, Andrew Millar> ;Applied Health Economics and Health Policy. 2016 Aug 2
- 87 citationsA High Prevalence of Corrosion at the Head-Neck Taper with Contemporary Zimmer Non-Cemented Femoral Hip Components.Brian J. McGrory, Johanna A. Mackenzie, George Babikian> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2015 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: