Are you Dr. Babitsky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office98-76 Queens Blvd
Rego Park, NY 11374Phone(718) 997-1818Fax(718) 997-9513
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Babitsky, MD is an internist in Rego Park, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Queens and Flushing Hospital Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- St Petersburg Medical State AcademyClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 2007
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Amazing Charts EHR, AmazingCharts, LLC, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsESTRADICL INHIBITS PRCLACTIN INDUCED α-LACTALBUMIN PRODUCTION IN NORMAL PRIMATE MAMMARY TISSUE IN VITRODavid L. Kleinberg, Jean Todd, George Babitsky, Joanne Greising> ;Endocrinology. 1982 Jan 1
- Inhibition by estradiol of the lactogenic effect of prolactin in primate mammary tissue: reversal by antiestrogens LY 156758 and tamoxifen.Kleinberg, D. L., Todd, J., Babitsky, G.> ;Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1983 Jul
- Primate mammary development. Effects of hypophysectomy, prolactin inhibition, and growth hormone administration.Kleinberg, D. L., Niemann, W., Flamm, E., Cooper, P., Babitsky, G., Valensi, Q.> ;J Clin Invest. 1985 Jun 01