Are you Dr. Bescak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1170 E Broad St
Elyria, OH 44035Phone(440) 323-3574Fax(440) 323-3552
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Bescak, DO is a nephrologist in Elyria, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Illinois. He is affiliated with UH Elyria Medical Center, Mercy Allen Hospital, and Mercy Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Nephrology, 1981 - 1982
- Chicago College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State License 1973 - 1997
- OH State License 1973 - 2023
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Influence of substituted phenethylamines on lipolysis, in vitro. III. Stereoselectivity.Lee, O. S., Bescak, G., Miller, D. D., Feller, D. R.> ;J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1974 Aug 01