Are you Dr. Deeb?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1365 Clifton Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone+1 404-712-5227Fax+1 404-712-4754
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Deeb, MD is a board certified pathologist in Atlanta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, New York, and Connecticut. He is affiliated with Southern Regional Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor of Pathology at SUNY Buffalo.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Hematopathology, 2004 - 2005
- University at Buffalo (Roswell Park Cancer Institute) Oncologic PathologyFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2003 - 2004
- University at BuffaloResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1998 - 2003
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2015 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2017
- CT State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- Do Implant Surgical Guides Allow an Adequate Zone of Keratinized Tissue for Flapless Surgery?Daniel Laskin, George R Deeb, Christopher A Loschiavo> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- 5 citationsA Phase II Trial of Rituximab Combined With Pegfilgrastim in Patients With Indolent B-cell Non-Hodgkin LymphomaPallawi Torka, Priyank Patel, Wei Tan, Gregory E. Wilding, Seema A. Bhat, Myron S. Czuczman, Kelvin P. Lee, George Deeb, Vishala Neppalli, Cory Mavis, Paul K. Wallace,...> ;Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia. 2018 Jan 1
- 2 citationsMultimodality Technologies in the Assessment of Hematolymphoid NeoplasmsShiyong Li, David L. Jaye, Kyle T. Bradley, Linsheng Zhang, Debra Saxe, George Deeb, Charles E. Hill, Karen P. Mann> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2017 Jan 5
- Join now to see all
- Southern Regional Medical CenterRiverdale, Georgia