George Denoto, MD
- 139 Plandome Road
Manhasset, NY 11030
Phone: (516) 627-5262
Fax: (516) 627-0641
Dr. Denoto's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Denoto's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Denoto's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Denoto's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Denoto's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy is associated with improved cosmesis scoring at the cost of significantly higher hernia rates: 1-year results of a prospective randomized, multicenter, single-blinded trial of traditional multiport laparoscopic Marks, J. M.,Phillips, M. S.,Tacchino, R.,Roberts, K.,Onders, R.,DeNoto, G.,Gecelter, G.,Rubach, E.,Rivas, H.,Islam, A.,Soper, N.,Paraskeva, P.,Rosemurgy, A.,Ross, S.,Shah...; J. Am. Coll. Surg.. 2013 Jun.
- Evaluation of surgical outcomes of retro-rectus versus intraperitoneal reinforcement with bio-prosthetic mesh in the repair of contaminated ventral hernias. Rosen, M. J.,Denoto, G.,Itani, K. M.,Butler, C.,Vargo, D.,Smiell, J.,Rutan, R.; Hernia. 2013 Feb.
- Prospective randomized controlled trial of traditional laparoscopic cholecystectomy versus single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy: report of preliminary data. Marks, J., Tacchino, R., Roberts, K., Onders, R., Denoto, G., Paraskeva, P., Rivas, H., Soper, N., Rosemurgy, A., Shah, S.; Am J Surg. 2011 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
Dr. Denoto's Professional Memberships
- Dr. George Denoto, Dr. George Denoto, MD, Dr. G Denoto
- 27 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 27 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Denoto's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, NY)
- Feiran Lou, MD
- Rafael Barrera, MD
- Michael Klodnicki, MD
- James Kavoussi, MD
- V Prasad Yitta, MD
- Kenneth Appell, MD
- Peter Ojo, MD
- Sybile Val, MD
- John Kane III, MD
- Franklin Caldera, MD