Are you Dr. Havelka?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1740 W Taylor St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 996-8459Fax(312) 355-3722
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Havelka, MD is a vascular surgeon in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Minnesota, and Idaho. He is affiliated with University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System and OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2021 - 2021
- ID State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAorta-innominate bypass through ministernotomy.Neel A. Mansukhani, Kyle R. Miller, George E. Havelka, Hyde M. Russell, Mark K. Eskandari> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2018 Aug 1
- 3 citationsHybrid Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Repair: Preservation of Pelvic Perfusion with External to Internal Iliac Artery BypassNeel A. Mansukhani, George E. Havelka, Irene Helenowski, Heron E. Rodriguez, Andrew W. Hoel, Mark K. Eskandari> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2017 Jul 1
- The enduring patency of primary inferior vena cava repair.Neel A. Mansukhani, George E. Havelka, Irene Helenowski, Heron E. Rodriguez, Andrew W. Hoel, Mark K. Eskandari> ;Surgery. 2017 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Medical Treatment Repurposes Drug, Could Potentially Save LimbsJune 27th, 2017
- University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences SystemChicago, Illinois
- OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical CenterEvergreen Park, Illinois